XPS™ Location Positioning System
The first product by XCO with XPS™ technology.
Evaluation Kit Includes:
- 1 DASH XPS™ tracking hub with tripod
- 5 DASH XPS™ wearable devices with belts
- 1 Coach and 5 Athlete accounts included. Contact us directly for group, team and facility packages.
- Unlimited downloads of the DASH mobile app. Sprint, Agility and Jump modules included.
- Charging system
- Carrying case
- Training activities measured: Sprints, Agility Drills, and Broad Jumps.
- Easy to use: Simply use your smartphone to start and stop recording of an athlete’s training activities. The motions are recorded, analyzed and reported automatically. No extensive installation or calibration required.
- Precise Tracking: Location to 2cm level accuracy. Timing to 2/100ths of a second (validated against gold standard timing gate system used in the NFL).
- Real-time: Real-time path tracking, speed and acceleration.
- Immediate Intelligent Analytics: Intelligent algorithms detect the start and end of a movement, and calculate the performance metrics so that they can be displayed to the user in real time.
- Multi-athlete tracking: Analyze up to 4 athletes simultaneously. Custom systems can track upwards of 50 athletes at once.
- Biometric Integration: BLE/ANT biometric sensors such as a heart rate monitor can send their data to the wearable tag thus enabling biometric display, motion-biometric analysis and data storage using the mobile app.
- Leaderboards: Based on the most common metrics, coaches and athletes can compare and compete against themselves and others to encourage smarter training and heighten motivation through competitive spirit.
DASH XPS Tracking Hub
- Patented single hub tracking technology
- Precise 2D or 3D motion tracking
- 40-80m range
- Tripod and wall mounts
- Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Size: 49cm x 47cm x 9cm
DASH XPS Wearable Tag
- Proprietary ultra-wideband (UWB) antenna
- Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT biometric sensors
- 3 axis Accelerometer & Gyroscope
- Lithium-ion rechargeable
- Rugged, water resistant
- Tucks into belts (provided), shirts or equipment
- 4.2cm x 6.7cm x 1.8cm
US Customers: Please note that this device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the US Federal Communications Commission and is currently offered for evaluation purposes only.
Canadian Customers: Please note that this device has not been authorized as required and is offered as Pre-Sale. Shipping is expected to begin Jan or Feb 2020 following authorization.
For additional product information or to discuss group, team and facility packages, please contact us directly at email@example.com or 1-866-XCO-DASH.